• Foot: Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo . Upper made of ecoTWX® material.
• ecoTWX® material is made from recycled plastic bottles and uses an average of 13 bottles per pair.
• Nylon laces. Also features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces.
• ecoTweed lining. ecoTweed material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
• Footbed: Removable, antibacterial EVA footbed
• Outsole: Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.
• Clean the environment with ecoTWX®! Each pair cleans up 13 recycled water bottles! In addition,
for each pair Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate the United States troubled tree populations!