• Light Grey ecoTWX® material upper. ecoTWX® material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
• Toe: Nano Composite Safety C Toe. Nano Composite Safety meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
The electrical hazard-compliant Nano Composite Safety Toe is made with carbon nanotubes woven together to create one of the strongest and most lightweight safety toes, while still providing protection, comfort, and durability.
• As a migration from traditional nylon lining, ecoTweed Lining features material made with 100% P.E.T. plastic bottles to create recycled fabrics, furthering eco-conscious efforts.
• Nylon laces provide a secure fit.
• Elastic gore tongue panels provide option to wear shoe as a slip-on or lace up.
• Footbed: Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial, and machine washable footbed.
• Outsole: Oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.